Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Disconcerting

Chris leaves today. I've bagged up most of his Goodwill clothes (actually from Goodwill as well as returning there. My guy was no clothes horse, and was sort of slipping towards "bag lady" fashion choices toward the end)
The "weeps" are more intermittent now, and unpredictable. I've actually felt the first wisps of anger (I've heard that's good) at the mess of empty CD cases and too jury rigged for me to use electronic spaghetti. I feel like I've been left holding the bag. But I'm mostly still stunned, and overwhelmed. I feel the need to get on top of...... fill in the blank with almost everything from our daily life, and also want to bury my head and not wake up. So much has been postponed or put on the back burner during this last stretch.

Slowly, gently, in time, in time, let the river carry you, there is love all around you, let it soak in, but I miss him! Slowly, gently, in time, in time. Life goes on.

No comments: