Friday, February 3, 2012

Slow and steady....

Last night Gil was afraid that if he went to sleep he'd get lost in his "looking glass" world and not find his way back. Unfortunately, he got only 2 hours sleep and so, of course, he was a little off today. Sigh, we can't win for losing it seems sometimes.
His blood numbers still haven't stabilized, he needed both platelets and red blood today. We still don't know when he'll be able to get his next round of chemo. Actually, at this moment I don't feel like I know much of anything.
I'm ready for this whole adventure to be OVER.
but, as always, the beat goes on.

1 comment:

Ed said...

K: Your posts are so sensitive. While I want to say they are a "pleasure to read" I don't exactly mean that. You are making a very human situation even more human. I am going upstairs now to pray for Gil and for you. Please take good care of yourself - love. ed