Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shhhhh

I'm afraid to say it out loud, but
I don't think the guy is going to die this crisis. I promised my self and the docs that I wouldn't try to anticipate til after Sunday, or until the middle of next week or...
But he's watching sports this morn and attempting to schmooze up the overnight nurses.
Good Lord, how does he do it!?!?!

If I ever say a bad word about steroids again, hit me. Though I fear. looking back, that steroids may have played a bigger role in his cognitive issues in the past than I realized. He may be somewhat more sensitive to their impact. I hope that it doesn't increase as an issue as steroids will be an important tool going forward.

I've been asked for the snail mail address here at the hospital (Sorry, no flowers or plants because of the flora/fauna concern), but plain old cards are fine if you want.
Gil Miller B6/612
600 Highland Ave
mail code 6718
Madison, WI 53792

1 comment:

JS said...

Fingers crossed!