Monday, October 5, 2009

rebooting our life views

I'm in NYC with the delectable morsel Piper and her entourage! I'm really looking forward to soaking in how different the world looks from" here". I realized that I haven't had an extended time without a husband or children to care for since I was 21 years old. Will I even be able to reconnect with who I am and what I want/need without the context of other's needs?

Gil is clear that one of the first things he wants to do is get a good, high end steak. And then on to computer games and TV and movies without having to deal with anyone else's desires.

It's going to be good for both of us to take responsibility for only our selves for a while. It should give us new eyes for appreciating our life together in (hopefully) remission!

No comments: