Sunday, December 30, 2018

It's not MS

I had a brain MRI on the 26th.  No sign of MS though there were a few other signs of it being an almost 70 yr old brain.  I'm getting appointments and sharing records to start doing what needs to be done for the chelating (flushing heavy metals from the body).   So much for business.

I'm home, have the girls for the long weekend.   It  feels gooood to be home!  It's a little overwhelming as, even with my improvements, there is a lot to be done that I'm not capable of. I've perhaps been doing too much walking without the walker; I'm feeling pretty sore, but hope it's just a sign of muscle growth.   No great insight, but I'm clear and committed to doing each day what needs to be done to get better, even if I don't feel like it.  Now is not the time for whining. 

No comments: